Friday, January 2, 2009

Thinking...

I am beginning to think that thinking is a dangerous thing to think about! ;)

So many thoughts have been swirling through that murky brain of mine lately that I hardly know which way to turn. Thoughts on headcovering, seperatism, blogs, homeschooling, agrarianism, moving to Colorado, reading, Bible study, how to spend time with your husband, do my kids know that I love them...I mean really know, baking, sewing, writing...it all intermingles into one gigantic pile of mush and I just can't sort it all out. 
This is why women should not rule the world.

Anyway, lately (when I am not thinking about one of those previously mentioned topics) I have been thinking about conquering sin and how that relates to change. That was sort of the point I was trying to make in the last post but the fuzzy brain had taken over. I'm mulling it over and studying the Bible more than ever...it's a good thing, too.

Hope your New Year is looking bright!

No comments: